Nine people have been burnt in an electric short circuit fire in Chittagong. Three of them are in critical condition. They were admitted to Chittagong Medical College (CMC) Hospital.
The fire broke out at midnight on Sunday (November 8) at Uttar Kattli of Akbarshah police station in the city.
Agrabad Fire Station Officer Kafil Uddin confirmed the matter.
He said the accident was caused by an electrical short circuit, not a gas cylinder. We went to the scene and found this sign. Sparks have happened at many points in that flat. ‘
Alauddin Talukder, sub-inspector (SI) of the police outpost at Chittagong Medical College (CMC) Hospital, said, ” total of nine people were burnt in the accident.” Three of them are in critical condition. The rest are not so bad. ‘